wavetable editor

Crashes, or when you believe the output is incorrect.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bermudagold
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

wavetable editor

Postby bermudagold » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Hi,

I cant get any wav files to load in the wavetable editor, no matter what "samples/wave" or "encoding" selection i choose from the drop down menu.
I cant even get the editor to load the wavetables in csv format that come with the demo. They all give the same "error opening" dialog box that states "filename = NULL: No error"
Any ideas?
BTW concept, website, and video audio demos are super...congrats on a great project...quite an achievement

forum
Site Admin

Re: wavetable editor

Postby forum » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:33 am

Thanks for the kind words!

What wav file are you trying to load? Where can I get a copy and test? You may have the problem with a lot of WAV's but let's just stick to one to analyze, hopefully the easiest-to-get one I could also download from somewhere.

bermudagold

Re: wavetable editor

Postby bermudagold » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:33 am

Sorry forgot about this lol...just tried again
try the first one in the "demo" folder "arrow"...I tried a handful from the "demo folder" and the "EnsoiqInspired" folder...all give the same error when loaded in the "wavetable editor" launched from the main IDE.

Thanks,

Return to “Bug Reports”