Third step of >>>STEREO<<< working.

Details of features as they're being worked on or discussed internally.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
forum
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Third step of >>>STEREO<<< working.

Postby forum » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 am

I wasted a lot of time making a new version of Delay that supports panning. The time was wasted because 1) ultimately the programming of it will be identical to the old delay; it does the exact same job the same way. (Specifically, if only one output is used, all panning is ignored.) 2) not only does the panning not seem to add any substantial overhead, but I found enough performance improvements to make that it's faster than the old mono Delay anyway.

The third waste of time is that the old Delay had some badly-thought-out functionality I figured I might as well get rid of now as any other time. That requires checking and changing a huge number of example and demo patches, even though it is a job that has nothing to do with stereo.

Return to “Developer's Blog”